Venue Manager (Maternity Cover)
Dearborn Estates is a unique and creative events company, operating two rural venues in Surrey and the Cotswolds. Our aim is to break the mould and create modern event spaces for a new generation of partygoer, offering original events concepts, imaginative styling, and surprise and delight moments for our guests at every opportunity.
- Manage and lead Heads of Department to ensure we achieve our objectives and targets.
- Lead the Sales and Planning team to ensure we are selling events at a very high standard, whilst ensuring the Planning team are providing accurate and detailed plans to hand over to the operations team.
- Inspire the event management and operations teams to deliver a consistently high standard for our clients.
- Take ownership of the standards around the site and ensure site operations such as housekeeping and maintenance are coordinated and delivered consistently.
- Be a confident and enthusiastic presence around the site, engaging with our clients in their planning as well as at their events, and dealing with complicated enquiries or issues.
- Ensure the kitchen team are working in a sustainable and efficient manner, and assist the Creative Team and Head Chef with menu development.
- Develop and improve our team culture, noticing talent, and ensuring hard work is always rewarded.
- Assist the Revenue Manager to deliver accurate invoicing and accountancy practices.
- Work with the Creative team at Dearborn Estates to help develop new and exciting food and beverage products.
- A strong team leader and a natural manager who inspires and gets the best out of people.
- 5+ years’ experience in the leisure and events industry with a diverse experience in functions and events.
- A positive and passionate energy
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for performance-related bonus
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com