Event Stylist and Creative Coordinator
The role will involve:
- Creating a range of flexible and exciting styling products to offer our clients, working closely with the service and maintenance teams to ensure these can be deployed flexibly.
- Creating a curated range of exciting prop and furniture hire options.
- Working with the kitchen and service team to develop a range of food and drink stations and presentation opportunities to excite our guests.
- Liaising with the kitchen and service teams to source new crockery, cutlery, and glassware options.
- Helping improve our bedroom finishes across our 29 bedrooms, and in new sites.
- Helping refresh our breakfast concepts across both sites, ensuring our guests’ final experience before checking out is a memorable one.
- Developing these frameworks and operating models in preparation for the launch of our new events venue concept, My Kind Of Place (mykindofplace.uk), in 2021.
- Concepting ideas for the customer journey through communication and presentation at our venues, including ‘extra mile’ touches and regular review/ suggestions.
- Helping style and manage client tasting events.
- Helping expand and curate our supplier relationships, and proposing innovative. collaborations and opportunities for brand enhancement.
- Helping to define site presentation standards and finishing touches.
- Upholding brand standards at all times.
- 3 years’ + experience in event planning and styling, working in the London corporate events market.
- A passion for style and creativity.
- A clear understanding of budgeting.
- Experience in event leadership across a range of departments within the events sector.
- An ability to be flexible and react to the challenges presented by a growing, young business.
- A 6-month contract, starting as soon as possible.
- Pro-rata holiday at 25 days + bank holidays
- Mileage and travel paid.
- Opportunity for the role to be extended to full-time in 2021 to assist with the launch of My Kind Of Place.
- South East / London (a mixture of site visits and remote working)
We are a young and innovative events operator, who run two events venues across the south of England. We are offing a unique opportunity for someone with experience in creative, design-led events to assist the company as we develop our own event styling, product offering and creative strategy heading towards an incredibly busy 2021.
Dearborn Estates is also developing two new rural events venues which are launching in 2021 and 2022 in Wiltshire and Sussex. There is potential to develop this role further within the company as it grows and expands beyond this initial period.
We look forward to receiving your application.