South East and The Cotswolds
The role will involve:
- Upholding company standards at all times and ensuring they are executed consistently across both venues day in, day out.
- Taking responsibility for site presentation standards and improving the finishing touches whilst empowering the Property Manager and House Managers to execute this vision with their teams both in front and back of house zones.
- Working with the kitchen and service team to help develop our menus as well as producing a range of exciting stations and presentation products. This will also involve liaising with the kitchen and service teams to source new crockery, cutlery, and glassware as well as annual updates.
- Creating a curated range of exciting prop and furniture hire options for the 2022 season.
- Regular and swift procurement of styling and presentation items both in circulation and across our 29 bedrooms, as well as assisting interior designers and our Property Manager in creating new concepts and delivering annual refurbishment projects.
- Developing and improving the client tasting events to ensure they leave our client’s excited for what’s to come as well as exposing them to new products and ideas.
- Curating and Expanding our supplier relationships and proposing innovative collaborations and opportunities for brand enhancement.
- Attending weekly events to ensure service standards are upheld and identifying areas of weakness within processes or procedures.
- Being a liaison between the social media and content teams and the Venue Managers to ensure relevant and high-quality content is captured.
- Working with our content team to improve our content strategy.
- Developing these frameworks and operating models in preparation for the launch of our new events venue concept, My Kind Of Place (mykindofplace.uk), in 2022.
- Attending weekly management team meetings to ensure these ideas and concepts are executed seamlessly on site and on event.
- 3 years’ + experience in event planning and styling, working in the London corporate and private events market.
- A passion for style and creativity.
- A clear understanding of budgeting and event costing.
- Experience in event leadership across a range of departments within the events sector.
- An ability to be flexible and react to the challenges presented by a growing, young business.
- Holiday at 25 days p/a + bank holidays
- £32 – 37k per annum (depending on experience)
- South East / London / Cotswolds (a mixture of site visits and remote working)
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org